||To first gain an understanding of our client's
business needs, and then help the clients meet those needs by maximizing the benefits from
their investment in technology, in a professional and cost-effective manner.
||While the experience we bring to any project is
important, we also believe that the following management approach is essential to the
success of the project:
- Insure that the IT strategy has a "business focus"
in all work that is done.
- The user is a partner in implementing information systems.
- Technology is a means, not an end, to solving a problem.
IT personnel should be seen as business people by the user.
- Empower IT personnel to identify opportunities to apply
information technology, and implement the solutions.
- Communicate - to management, users and staff
We also believe strongly in providing a Mentoring
environment in all work that is done. We have an obligation to use our experience
both to insure the success of a project, and to work with other staff members to help in
their professional and personal growth.
||As Principal in The Systems Workshop,
Dick Bossler brings over 25 years of experience in developing
Information Technology Strategies, executing IT Plans, and managing
IT Staffs and Projects.
expertise includes Sales and Marketing, Manufacturing, Distribution, Finance and Human
Dick has worked with organizations, both large and small, in
the United States, Canada, Central and South America, Africa, Europe, Southeast Asia and
Australasia. This includes both Headquarters and Site/Plant locations.
In summary, Dick brings the following skills to any project:
- Global business experience
- Strong user orientation with a strong "business
focus" on all work that is done
- Diversified applications background
- Focus on strategy and solutions
- Professional presence and emphasis on integrity,
accountability and cost effectiveness
- Engaging, "Can-do" style
- Effective communication with every level in the organization -
Management, Staff and Clients
||We know that an organization's consulting needs
are influenced by many factors - budget, available staff and experience.
The Systems Workshop will work with you to define a
consulting arrangement that fits best in your organization. Our services are
- "Fast Track"
consulting projects to meet a very specific objective. Typically these assignments
last just a few days.
- Longer Term projects where we can work independently, as part
of an overall organization team, or to complement your existing IT staff.
||In addition to the consulting services
identified above, The Systems Workshop has experience in the following
design and implementation
evaluation for existing sites
Object-Oriented tools, SQL database and Prototyping
for information on any of these services.
Principal - The Systems Workshop
"Put our experience to work
to help you get the most value
from your investment in Information Technology!"